LinkedIn Sales Navigator Content Filters
I have recently discovered a great new feature in Sales Navigator. Let me walk you through how to find and use it.
This is a filter with the advanced search feature (called Lead Builder)
- Go to Lead Builder at the top of your page.
- Now scroll down the very bottom of that page and look for the field marked ‘posted content keywords’
- Add a topic or subject of your choice into that field (example AI)
- Now you can combine that filter with others such as ‘Industry’ (example Management Consulting) or Geography, company name etc
- The number of results is displayed at the top
- Click ‘Search’ to view the results
- The result shows you the person who posted the article or post and well as a link to the piece in question.
This could be used to check to see if anyone from a company you are targeting has ever posted about a specific subject that you have a particular insight into.
UPDATE: Great news! The problem regarding the lack of boolean in this field has since been fixed by LinkedIn so this really is a powerful new filter.