INSPIRATION FOR LINKEDIN CONTENT MARKETING
From my experience, you can get inspiration from:
- Talk and Listen to a lot of people (Forums and LinkedIn Groups)
- Blogs, Articles, Videos and Podcasts (Including your competitors)
- Google Search (different articles)
- Conversations that you have with other people
- The main trick is to always be on the lookout for content, once you programme your mind this way you will find it pretty easier to come up with ideas
“Creativity is at its worst when there is pressure you.”
- Try to avoid deadlines
- If you can, create content when the inspiration hits you or at least make notes.
USEFUL TOOLS TO CAPTURE IDEAS FOR LINKEDIN CONTENT:
- Evernote clipping tool
- Google Keep is also a useful tool for making notes when the ideas hit you that I have discovered since recording this episode
Check out my blog post I did way back:
Not the greatest piece of content!! We all have to start somewhere!
A useful article about inspiration for LinkedIn content.
CONTENT IS GIVING NOT PROMOTING!
Finally if you are reading this on or near the publication date then may I wish you a very happy Christmas!
Thank you so much for listening. I value your support and interest.
Help me to promote the podcast
It can be difficult to get noticed in iTunes and one thing that can really make a difference is reviews. If you enjoy the show please take a minute to write an honest review in iTunes, it would be most appreciated.
If you are not sure how to write an iTunes review I have made a short video demonstrating how this is done.