I really like the way LinkedIn invitations have been integrated with the new ‘in page’ messaging.
These are the steps I carried out in this how-to video
- Go to ‘My Network’
- Click accept on all those invitations you are happy to connect with
- When I accept an invitation that has been personalised (correctly) and ‘on page message’ box appears at the bottom of my screen.
- Click on each message and reply
- Now click on your number of connections
- This list should be set to ‘recently added’
- Now go through and send the same message to all your other new connections that you have just accepted.
- To save time you can use a free Google chrome extension called Gorgias